Tuwanek Cabin - Great 2 Bedroom Rental Cabin
This great little Tuwanek cabin is ideally located just minutes away from the area's favorite shore dive - Tuwanek Spit, and the Chaudiere wreck dive.
It is also perfect for many other Sunshine Coast activities (see below), and is located in the community of Tuwanek (around 12 km or 7 miles from Sechelt) situated on the eastern side of Sechelt Inlet on the Sunshine Coast.
Tuwanek is also close to Mount Richardson, Porpoise Bay, Sechelt Inlets Marine and Tetrahedron Provincial Parks.
Dive in to the relaxing charm and atmosphere of the cottage and remember.....it’s not just for divers.
Scuba equipment rentals and Sunshine Coast full air-tank rentals are also available - see the form at the bottom of the page.
With its comfortable interior, rustic character and country charm, this Tuwanek cabin or cottage style accommodation provides all necessary amenities to make your Sunshine Coast stay pleasant and enjoyable.
Tuwanek Rental Cottage Amenities
Referred to as "The ScubaShack", this Tuwanek rental cabin includes the following:
- Hot Tub and lower decks
- Outdoor gazebo with natural gas fire pit
- 2 comfy bedrooms with queen sized beds
- Bath with shower and tub
- Open-style cottage living area with dining and sitting area
- Queen pull out in living room for kids
- TV with DVD, Cable and Digital Music
- Free high speed internet
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All bath, bed and kitchen linens
- Cozy electric heat and wood burning fireplace (free firewood)
- Propane barbecue
- Deck chairs
and is only a 5 minute walk to a sandy swimming beach, awesome shore diving, and the Waters Edge Day Spa.
Within just a few minutes of this great little cabin, you can also enjoy:
- Ocean kayaking
- Swimming, diving and scuba diving charters
- Great shore dives
- Excellent Padi 'Discover Diving' and other scuba courses
- Sailing and sailing tours
- Power boat tours and rentals
- Princess Louisa scenic tours
- Hiking, walking and bird watching
- Local events (events depend on time of year)
- Snow shoeing, cross country skiing and other winter activities
- Spa services
- Works of local artists and studios
And book your Tuwanek/Sechelt/Sunshine Coast dive vacation at the Scuba Shack through Cooldives and you'll receive up to 4 air tanks to use while staying at the cabin.
Why haul your tanks on the BC Ferry to the Sunshine Coast when you can have free air!?
For Cooldives pricing and availability information at this Sunshine Coast rental cabin, complete the Tuwanek Cabin form - also known as The Scuba Shack.
You can also find out about their stay and dive, restaurant, or spa packages in the Tuwanek and Sechelt area.
Please contact CoolDives and let us know how we can help.
We can also help you with private scuba diving lessons on the Sunshine Coast, or with a dive master for your group or a dive buddy for yourself.
Fill in the form below and we will be happy to help with your Sunshine Coast scuba diving adventure.
Return to home page - Best Scuba Diving Vacations in British Columbia