PADI Accredited Luxury Spa Resort
You can dive and relax in style at the Brentwood Bay Luxury Spa Resort, perfectly situated for visiting and diving near Victoria and Sidney on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.
This is my favorite dive spot and resort combination on southern Vancouver Island, and is close to a number of dive sites that have made our list as one of Vancouver Island's Best dive sites. .
News Update - The Brentwood Lodge and Spa recently won the Top Environmental Award - read about it and ask for the CoolDives pricing when you book you luxury spa/dive holiday.
If you are familiar with Sea Magazine, or will be arriving by boat, they recently had a nice write-up about the resort and their marina that you can read.
Not only has this small luxury lodge and spa recently been awarded Expedia's Best in B.C. Luxury Spa Resort award on their Insider's Select List, the Brentwood Bay Resort is also British Columbia's only luxury, internationally accredited, PADI dive resort.
In addition to first-class, West Coast/Asian style accommodation, an excellent restaurant and a great pub, this PADI luxury dive and spa resort offers divers and other guests:
- a value priced two night 'Stay, Play and Dive' accommodation package
- complete scuba equipment rentals
- dive propulsion vehicle (DPV)/ sea scooter rentals
- PADI certified dive professionals on each dive
- daily dive charters to Saanich Inlet and other nearby dive sites, such as the G.B. Church near Sidney.
- PADI dive school, with courses from Discover Scuba dives all the way to the Dive Master dive training program
- PADI scuba diving license school and courses
- PADI certified specialty courses, such as underwater photographer, wreck diving, drysuit diving, deep diving, night diving, nitrox diving, and peak performance buoyancy training
- ocean kayak and canoe rentals
- escorted eco-adventure cruises and scenic tours in a glass domed boat
- snorkel adventure trips for non-divers and divers alike
- 40 slip, on-site marina with available utilities, washrooms, showers, laundry facilities, and access to the luxury fitness room, pool and hottub (adults only)at the Brentwood Bay Lodge and Spa
- water shuttle service with quick 'back-door access' to world-famous Butchart Gardens so you can avoid the long line-ups to this popular Victoria attraction.
- luxury spa packages
- special occasion/romance packages
- golf packages
- Fly, Play and Stay From Seattle packages
They have everything you need for your luxury spa resort dive holiday.
PADI Diving At The Luxury Spa Resort
Diving at the Brentwood Bay PADI luxury dive resort is handled seamlessly with Rockfish Divers, who are based right out of the on-site marina.
While they can be chartered for other Victoria dive locations, they specialize in diving based in the Saanich Inlet.
Follow the link to find out more about this luxury, PADI accredited dive resort operator.
Bonus When You Book Through CoolDives
For a resort as nice as this, the pricing of this luxury 2 night package is very reasonable and makes for a great little scuba diving holiday in British Columbia.
The Saanich Inlet is known for its water clarity and abundant marine life, including their amazing cload sponges. Follow the link above to read more about the various dive sites.
For scuba diving enthusiasts they offer this Couples PADI adventure package that includes two nights of luxurious accommodation, 2 days of gourmet breakfast, plus a two tank boat dive for two guests, for Fall/Winter season prices as low as $656.00 CDN per couple. (Equipment rentals not included)
The best time to dive in British Columbia is in the fall to spring and that is when the luxury spa resort prices are at their lowest.
Fall/Winter $656.00 Deluxe Oceansuite, $1,036 One bedroom suite
Spring $856.00 Deluxe Oceansuite, $1,236 One bedroom suite
Summer $976.00 Deluxe Oceansuite, $1,436 One bedroom suite
(Plus applicable taxes)
To book your 2 day dive package or to find out more about their luxury diving, spa, golf, snorkeling, eco-cruise, ocean kayak, wine-tasting, and other Vancouver Island luxury packages, fill in the form below and the staff from the Brentwood Bay Lodge and Spa will be in touch.
Guest review - Brentwood Bay Resort and Spa
What are you reviewing?: Hotel/B&B/Scuba Diving Lodge
Name(s): Brentwood Bay Lodge and Spa
Rating: 5 Stars (Fantastic!!)
Details (please explain why): What a beautiful resort with a great waterfront location!
It is a little tucked away, but once you are there it is like being in another luxurious, relaxing world.
Perfect for romantic getaways, business meetings, spa get-aways with a group of girlfriends, and of course, scuba diving in beautiful Saanich Inlet.
The lobby, the on-site restaurant, pub, spa, and all the other amenities including the pool and hottub with the fantastic views are beautiful, and the spacious rooms have a special 'zen' feel as you enter and enjoy the beautiful water view from every room.
We spent two days there and enjoyed every minute.
Thanks for posting the Cooldives Winter special offer - it was a beautiful weekend!
We're already planning our next dive weekend at this luxury spa resort!
Please help other visitors by completing a guest review of your luxury spa resort stay and your Victoria/Saanich Inlet dives.
Return to Best Scuba Diving in British Columbia Vacations
Return to British Columbia Accommodation